Garden Entry is booked by person and not by household. All booking must be done in compliance with the latest government guidelines.
When booking please note:
- Please select the right number of people regardless of price or age.
- If you are using a Gardeners World voucher, please select 1 Gardeners World and 1 paying Adult/Concession (over 60) ticket and have the Gardeners World voucher with you on arrival.
- Toilets are available by the entrance gates on the car park. You can use them before you book in or you may use them and return to the garden as many times as needed.
- If you would like to use the tearoom before your visit, please arrive early enough to enter the garden at your booked time.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable unless the gardens are closed. We are able to transfer tickets to an alternative date if you are unable to make your original booking. (Subject to availability and contacting us before your original booked slot)