CHRISTMAS WEEK LIGHTS WALK
Enjoy the magic of the gardens after dark, lit up by glowing Christmas lights. Follow our lights trail around the gardens and spot the hidden twinkles through the trees.
From the Sensory garden to the crocodile walk, you´ll get the sense of Christmas come early and get that seasonal tingle of excitement.
Finish up with a warm cup of Hot Chocolate or a lovely mulled wine to sip under the Lights in the picnic area. Maybe even grab a marshmallow to toast on our fire pit. (Parental assistance required).
The lights will be on but feel free to bring a torch if you have one.
- The inside of the tearoom will be open but may be busy, so please ensure you don not block entrances and exits.
- Half an hour entry time but stay as long as you want; Last entry is at 7:30pm. We stop serving at 8pm and close at 8:30pm.
- '1 available' is 1 person NOT 1 household. You need to book each attending visitor individually.
- At the time of your booking please ensure enough tickets are still available. Due to the speed of bookings this may not be obvious until you reach the basket. Double check your baskets to ensure that all tickets are present before continuing to payment to avoid any disappointment. Tickets can stay ina basket for up to 30 minutes so please be patient.
- Tickets are non-refundabel but you can cancel your tickets in exchange for a voucher in your booking account.
- Dogs can come for free but must be kept on a short lead at all times.
- Thank you for your support and enjoy the lights!